Sunday, December 21, 2014

We’ve done started our own business!

If you’re going to live in the middle of nowhere, you’re going to need a job. Jane didn’t think she’d fit in at the shipyard, so she started her own business. She’s a Lemon Dropper now, selling Young Living Essential Oils. We were a little skeptical at first, but they do work. If you like to hike, you’ll like Panaway! Say bye-bye to sore muscles! Put it on and wake up still able to walk! I recently had a cold and used some of the Thieves and Purification. It worked really well; I didn’t have to use any cold medicine. I use all natural oils to kick the cold out, NICE! Not to sound like an infomercial, but I get a lot of heartburn. I use Young Living’s Lemon oil for it. A couple drops in about 3 fingers of water in a glass and I never get heartburn anymore!



You can mix coconut oil with the Essential oils to create rubs, like Deep Pain relief or Peace and Calming for a good night sleep!


If you want to know more about Young Living Essential Oils, contact Jane at janestafford.yleo at gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment